Sunrise Windows Denver, Colorado
The Sunrise Difference
When it comes to replacing the windows in your home there are many options to consider such as Sunrise windows and JELD-WEN Wood windows. After all, your home is where your heart is. At Sunrise Windows, we don’t take this matter lightly. When it comes to style, selection and value, we offer homeowners across America more choices. We’re dedicated to producing the most innovative, energy efficient, technologically advanced windows, and we happily back your investment with our Lifetime Non-Prorated Transferable Warranty.
Providing the beautiful view that you deserve is our pleasure. After all, windows have a huge impact on the appearance of your home, and we believe you are entitled to the best. From purchase to lifetime product satisfaction, Sunrise Windows delivers exemplary professionalism that we know you’ll appreciate. We look forward to meeting your window and door needs. When it comes to your peace of mind and overall value, The Difference is Clear!
Sunrise Product Benefits:
- Extreme Glass
- Fiberglass reinforced
- High definition screens standard
- HAART technoloy
- High Altitude Argon Retention Technology.
- Foam filled sash and frame
Double Hung Windows
Unmistakable window elegance that provides the great look of traditional windows without the maintenance.
At Sunrise Windows, we understand quality and value when it comes to your most valuable asset – your home. Therefore, we’ve designed and patented a high-caliber window to capture the great look of more traditional looking windows. Our patented* double contoured narrow-line, exterior mainframe adds striking curb appeal to your home, while our exclusive mortised locks and wood-style coved trim around the glass creates the beauty and craftsman- ship you deserve to enjoy.
Double Hung Window Features
- Patented double contoured sculptured design adds elegance to your home.
- ElectroFusion Welded naturally sloped sills eliminate the need for unsightly drain holes.
- Continuous, triple weatherstrip seals pro- vide maximized performance so weather elements stay where they belong – outdoors.
- Self-tensioning balances make our windows easy to open, close, and tilt in.
Sunrise’s Sliding windows are stylish and built to last. The contoured design offers clean lines and maximum visible glass area.
Homeowners seeking to maintain a greater level of comfort at home can rely on Sunrise’s Sliding windows which are not only designed to guard against harsh weather elements, but also to look great. The unique design of our Tilt-In Sliding window makes cleaning a breeze by allowing the sashes to swing into your home. For draft-free comfort, easy operation and solid performance our Sliding windows get the job done!
Sliding Window Features
- Unique lift-out or tilt-in sash design makes cleaning easier.
- Lift-out sashes have twin tandem brass rollers for easier operation.
- Draft-free comfort is ensured by having the sash encapsulated into the frame.
- Extra weatherstripping provides extra comfort and maximized energy-efficiency.
- Diverse options for peak ventilation includes the two-section slider or the three-section slider with center or end vents.
Casement windows & Awning windows Built to last while also providing the beauty, charm, style and versatility you’ll enjoy for years to come.
For a fresh, open view from your home, Sunrise’s Casement windows and Awning windows offer a unique blend of charm and elegance. Three continuous seals of weatherstrip around the window’s perimeter stop drafts from entering your home and provide you with the ultimate in comfort. Custom design enhancements offer the style and versatility you desire.
Casement Windows & Awning Windows Features
- Stylish hardware allows Casement windows over 16″ wide to open to a 90-degree angle allowing the exterior pane of glass to be cleaned from inside the home.
- Low profile single lever multi-point locking system for secure and easy operation.
- Triple weatherstripping for airtight performance.
New Casement Windows Hardware
Contoured low profile handle provides an unobstructed view of your new windows. And the handle folds in for a clean look.
Vanguard Windows Denver, Colorado
Manufacturing innovative high performing windows, has always been the mission of Vanguard Windows and the Vanguard line of products is the newest outcome of this mission.
Homeowners have told us many things: They want windows which are extremely energy efficient to save money heating and cooling their homes. They want windows which look great so the value of their home is enhanced. They want windows which are strong and durable enough to last a lifetime. And they want windows which require virtually no maintenance and upkeep.
Sound like a tall order for windows? Not for Vanguard Windows.
We’ve designed a narrow line patented window that emulates the look of traditional windows. But to make this narrow line window strong, energy efficient, and maintenance free, we married PVC with Fiberglass and created a material called FiberCore – an all-new way of making a window. The internal core of the extrusion is made of a pultruded core of fiberglass, because it’s stronger than PVC, metal, or wood. And it’s extremely thermally efficient.
If fiberglass is so good, why not make the entire window out of it?
Simple. Fiberglass is not a maintenance-free material; it needs to be stained or painted. To make a window out of fiberglass would mean we would have to mechanically fasten or screw the corners together, instead of fusion welding them together so they won’t leak over time.
Fiber Core combines the best of both worlds, like having your cake and eating it, too. And it’s only available on Vanguard Innovative Window Systems. Contact Colorado Window Source Denver for more information on Sunrise windows in Denver today.